Please read user agreement (amended as of Mar 10, 2019) before using this service. By continuing to use Allthingsearlyintervention.com by Camilla Bell, you agree to abide by the conditions of this agreement.
AllThingsEarlyIntervetion.com Service User Agreement
©2016-2019 Allthingsearlyintervention.com. All Rights Reserved.
1. Welcome to Allthingsearlyintervention.com (“Service”). By using this Service, you agree to be bound by all of the terms of this Agreement and by our Commenting Guidelines. The Service is currently free to all users. We reserve the right to change the terms of this Agreement or to modify any features of this Service at any time. By continuing to use this Service after the posting of Notices regarding such changes, you agree to be bound by such changes. Your access to and use of the service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these terms. If you disagree with any part of these terms, then you may not access the service.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
2. You represent that you have read and agree to abide by the following Allthingsearlyintervention.com Commenting Guidelines:
Allthingsearlyintervention.com welcomes user comments on posts. Allthingsearlyintervention.com’s mission is to educate and support those in the field of early intervention and encourage interactions among readers. We intend for this area to be used by our readers as a place for civil, thought-provoking and high-quality discussion. In order to achieve this, Allthingsearlyintervention.com requires that all comments be approved before posting.
Allthingsearlyintervention.com reserves the right to remove postings that include the use of foul language, personal attacks or the use of language that may be libelous or interpreted as inciting hate or sexual harassment; however we are under no obligation to do so. User comments may be reviewed by moderators and may be included or excluded at our discretion.
By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any other form of communication through this Service, you grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, enhance, transmit, distribute, publicly perform, display, or sublicense any such communication (including your identity and information about you) in any medium (now in existence or hereinafter developed) and for any purpose, including commercial purposes, and to authorize others to do so.
3. This Service (including, but not limited to, text, photographs, graphics, video and audio content) is protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. All individual articles, content, and other elements comprising this Service are also copyrighted works. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in this Service.
4. (a) Except for content you have posted on the Service, or unless expressly permitted, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any part of this Service, except that you may download material from this Service for your own personal use. You may not sell or offer it for sale. For more information on our Rights & Permissions policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and All Things Early Intervention may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
(b) Allthingsearlyintervention.com has been specially designed for presentation of content in a unique format and appearance to our users. We are concerned about the integrity of our Service when it is viewed in a setting created by a third party that includes advertising or other materials that we have not authorized to be displayed with our Service. Without limiting the provisions of (5a), neither you nor any third party shall make use of the contents of the Service in any manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights, including copyright that has not been authorized by us.
(c) Just as Allthingsearlyintervention.com requires users to respect our copyrights and those of our affiliates and partners, we respect the copyrights of others. If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on our site without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify Allthingsearlyintervention.com by email at email@example.com.
5. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Allthingsearlyintervention.com and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement or the Allthingsearlyintervention.com Service Commenting Guidelines, or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
6. This Service is available “as is.” We do not warrant that this Service will be uninterrupted or error-free. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions and inaccuracies in information or other materials available through this Service. We are not responsible for the availability or content of other services that may be linked to this Service. We do not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this Service or any information or goods that are available or advertised or sold through this Service. We do not make any representations, nor do we endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other material displayed, uploaded or distributed in this Service or available though links in this Service. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions in this Service but are under no obligation to do so. We do not guarantee or warrant that this Service or materials that may be downloaded from this Service do not contain viruses, worms or other destructive features. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features. If you rely on this Service and any materials available through this Service, you do so solely at your own risk.
7. Allthingsearlyintervention.com AND ITS PARENT AND AFILLIATES, AND THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, DONORS, AGENTS AND LICENSORS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR LOSS OF DATA, IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THIS SERVICE OR FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS OR INJURY BASED ON ERRORS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THIS SERVICE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION AS A RESULT OF BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY OR OTHER TERM OF THIS AGREEMENT). ANY CLAIM AGAINST US SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID, IF ANY, FOR USE OF THIS Service.
8. This Agreement may be terminated by either party for any reason at any time. Sections three (3) and five (5) through nine (9) of this Agreement shall survive such termination.
9. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
All Things Early Intervention is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
All Things Early Intervention is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between All Things Early Intervention and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of United States, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in United States for the resolution of any disputes.
10.Links to other websites: Our service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not own or controlled by Camilla Bell or All Things Early Intervention.
Camilla Bell has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Camilla Bell or All Things Early Intervention shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly,for any such content,goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
12. All Things Early Intervention is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is a material, we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.